      From: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Bob
      Sent: Monday, 26 August 2013 8:18 PM
      To: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [backpackgeartesters] EDIT - IR- Platypus Sprinter XT20 Pack- Ralph
      Ditton

      Hi Ralph,

      Looks like a nice hydration pack.

      Here are your edits. You know the drill....

      I believe you have a couple of formatting issues

      Edit: In your Product Descriptions, Initial Impressions and Summary first
      paragraphs there is no separation between the sentences as you have done
      later on in each section. Only a single return. I would consider either
      putting an additional return between the sentences for consistency or
      perhaps setting this up as bullet points.

      Comment: The other visual comment I have are the captions. Normally they are
      centered under the photographs and move with the photographs when the page
      is rescaled. The HTML has been set up so that the copy and photographs move
      when the page size changes but the captions are stationary. I think the
      easiest solution is to change the caption copy to centered to flow with the
      photos.

      All the best,
      Bob