76622EDIT: Bushnell NatureView Binoculars - Ralph

  • woodswoman
    Aug 25 5:04 PM
      Hi Ralph,
      Good to be working with you this series. I have a few edits and then you are good to upload.

        Bushnell NatureView Binocular

      Edit/Comment...I guess most people call them binoculars but my guess is that either would be correct.

       My pack weight for multi day trips including food and

      EDIT: multi-day

      Manufacturer's URL

      EDIT: make the manufacturer's URL clickable

      attached to the unit. I had the greatest dfficulty in trying to pass the

      EDIT: difficulty

      This model is not compatible with a tripod.Also provided

      EDIT: space missing after the period (endstop)

      focus knob rotating it like mad, back and forth to try and keep focus
      and on the birds.

      EDIT: omit "and" between focus and on

      Thanks to Backpackgeartest.org and Bushnell for providing the opportunity to test this item.

      EDIT: Please add something about the upcoming field report in two months

      ENJOY and hopefully following the birds will become easier :)

      Gail
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic