76330TEST CALL EXTENSION - Coco Chanel said...

  • vicioushillbilly
    Jul 22, 2013
      "A girl should be two things "classy and fabulous."

      And three MALE and/or FEMALE testers can be both if they are selected to test this great women's backpack, the ACT Lite 60+10 SL backpack or Men's backpack, the ACT Lite 65+10, both from Deuter.

      Here's the info for
      WOMEN: http://tinyurl.com/pvudkdc
      MEN: http://tinyurl.com/lzxdlng

      I'm looking for a brief application that includes the following:

      1. The opening disclaimer for testing

      2. Your bio, including any measurements specific to the test

      3. A brief test plan; just enough to demonstrate that you understand the product, where/how you will be testing it and how you will meet the minimum requirements

      4. A list of what you are now testing and a link to tester page.

      5. Number of ORs in the past 12 months (not including your initial 2)

      6. Any apps you have outstanding.

      7. Any additional BGT roles you play (mentor, monitor, etc.)

      US SHIPPING INCLUDED
      Newbie limit does NOT apply
      THREE REPORT/FOUR MONTH test
      Richard Lyon is the Test Director

      Also, don't forget to cc me at vicioushillbilly AT gmail DOT com so your app doesn't get lost!

      Please include "Deuter ACT Lite - your name" in the subject line.

      This call will now close Monday 7/29/13 at 9pm EST.

      Because Coco also said, "Elegance does not consist in putting on a new
      dress," so maybe it exists in putting on a new backpack ;-)

      Dawn