      From: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of the_fish_guy
      Sent: Saturday, July 20, 2013 4:33 PM
      To: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [backpackgeartesters] EXTENSION REQUEST: Helly Hansen Odin Traverse
      Pants - Mike Curry

      Kathy,

      I'd like to request a one-week extension of my FR (to the 30th). I planned
      to write and upload it while I'm on the vacation I'm packing for right now,
      and my wife just informed me that where we're going doesn't have internet
      access (which I thought it did).

      I can probably drive to the nearest town and tether my laptop to my cell
      phone if I need to, but a one week extension would make my life a bit
      easier.

      Mike