      From: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Jamie D.
      Sent: Monday, July 8, 2013 6:59 PM
      To: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [backpackgeartesters] Attn: Ray E - Re: Gerber Gear Intense Torch
      test

      Well in the interest of less confusion for Kathy, I'll go ahead and take it
      from here since she sent me a notices saying I was supposed to report for
      duty on it. :)

      It looks like all the IR's have been edited and uploaded. Is that right?

      jamie d

      <mailto:backpackgeartesters%40yahoogroups.com> , "Ray" <rayestrella@...>
      wrote:

      > Good morning Jamie,
      >
      > It was in limbo and Richard was going OOP so I offered to do it. You may
      take over from here if you would like my lady.