76196Re: [backpackgeartesters] EDIT - Mountainsmith Red Rock 25 Backpack - Bob Sanders

  • Bob
    Jul 2 4:14 PM
      Hi Ralph,

      Thanks for the review.

      My plan is for the LT report is to actually shoot a photo of the contents of my "normal" day hike gear next to the pack so folks can see what I carry and the volume of the gear. I will also weigh it and put that in the report.

      As far as sitting down and taking my shoes off, I started doing that when I was hiking the southern sections of the PCT where it was really hot. It really was a foot maintenance issue. Now I just do it because it feel good.

      All the best,

      Bob