76190EDIT: IR - Optic Nerve Deddise Sunglasses - Brian Hartman

  • Ray
    Jul 2, 2013
      Hi Brian,

      I am the monitor for this one. Nice IR, I have a few edits for you. Enjoy the glasses over the next four months and I will see you then,

      Ray

      EDIT: need to put a caption or something crediting Optic Nerve for the picture

      *** Options include nylon or metal frames, polarized or unpolarized lenses

      EDIT: polarized or "non-polarized" lenses

      ***They are lightweight, stylish and appear to be sturdy with frames that almost completely envelope the lenses.

      Edit: that almost completely "surround" the lenses.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic