      From: Kathy Waters <kathy@...>
      To: BackpackGearTesters@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2013 7:54 PM
      Subject: [backpackgeartesters] BridGet Updates

      OK, gang! BridGeT has updated the website but is being difficult and won't
      cooperate with my son's Comcast connection so e-mail reminders are not going
      out. I will continue to work to see if I can figure out a go-round but am
      not optimistic.

      Please go to your Tester Admin page to check on your due dates and test
      monitoring duties and I'll be home next Tuesday where BridGeT is more

      Any questions, give me a shout.

      Thanks for your patience.