76058Re: LTR PCT DVD - David Wilkes

  • Kurt Papke
    Jun 19, 2013
      Nice report David - i can tell you really enjoyed the movie! I have
      no substantive corrections for you, just some grammatical nitpicking:

      > In this report I will refer to Tell It ON the Mountain

      EDIT: capitalization, "On"

      > All of the photos in this report are screen captures from the film

      Comment: great job!! The screen captures added a lot.

      > As mentioned the film starts out with some very nice title graphics and opening scenes then goes on to provide some information about the PCT, the people involved and especially the few folks who for the lack of another term star in this film.

      EDIT: comma issues. I recommend "As mentioned, the film starts out
      with some very nice title graphics and opening scenes, then goes on to
      provide some information about the PCT, the people involved, and
      especially the few folks who for the lack of another term star in this
      film."

      > Mt Adams

      EDIT: spell out Mount or add period for abbreviation "Mt. Adams"

      > through hikers

      edit: I think this should be hypenated "through-hikers", that's the
      way I typically see it.

      > While some of the shots seam

      EDIT: seem

      > So could easily become a major portion of a film like Tell It On The Mountain.

      EDIT: incomplete sentence (no subject). maybe the easiest way to fix
      this one is "This could easily..."

      > But the filmmakers did a wonderful job in my opinion of including enough information about the trail to provide the needed backdrop and framework for the people that the film focuses on.

      EDIT: can't start a sentence with "But". I think you could just drop
      the "But" and it reads well.

      C'est tout. After making your corrections, upload at will and
      remember to delete from the Test folder. Thanks for your good work on
      this test!

      --Kurt
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic