76056TEST CALL CLOSING SOON: Anyone into bagging Contours or Cairns?

  • RyanC
    Jun 19, 2013
      The Gregory Mountain Products Contour / Cairn backpack test call is scheduled to close tomorrow night. Thus far, I see three applications; a big thanks to the three of you.

      I expected a flood of applications for this test. However, as my kids would say, our collective showing to date on this Test Call is "Weak Sauce!" Need I remind everyone that Gregory makes top-shelf backpacks? Presonally, I have two and love them both. These gender-specific, full-featured packs fall in a sweet spot for weekend trips and/or those leaning toward a lighter weight style of backpacking. Please submit those applications.

      In case you need it, the original test call info is included below.

      Thanks, Ryan