76011EDIT: [backpackgeartesters] FR - Kindle Cooke - Theresa Lawrence

  • Nancy Griffith
    Jun 13, 2013
      Hi Theresa,
      Thanks for a very nice report. I'm having fun reading about this unique item.

      Here are your edits. Feel free to upload when ready. I'm looking forward to the next set of reports.

      Happy trails,

      Nancy

      <<In
      below freezing temperatures I was able to melt snow and obtain lukewarm water,
      in slightly warmer temperatures above freezing I was able to get a nice hot
      beverage after about 15 minutes.
      Edit: My spell-checker shows the need for a semi-colon (instead of a comma) after 'water'

      <<I was
      able to get a hot meal when temperatures were above freezing, I had to wait
      about 15-20 minutes.
      Edit: Same thing here '...freezing; I had...'.  It looks like two independent clauses.

      <<The Kindle set is easy enough to pack, I put all the heat
      packs for both in the cook box.
      Edit: Another one...

      <<They
      are heavier and take up more space then when they were packed in.
      Edit: 'than' instead of 'then'

      Recent Activity:
      Visit Your Group

      .