75964EDIT LTR -SEA TO SUMMIT - ULTRA-MESH STUFF SACK - Kara S.

  • jerry adams
    Jun 4, 2013
      Sorry to take so long to edit, out hiking
      As usual, EDIT - edit, edit - change to something like that, comment - just that.
      Upload when edits are done and delete from test folder.

      When I click on "click here to skip to the field report" it doesn't do anything.  Can you delete that?  That may not be so easy.  If you're using the report generator, if you just delete the field report, then it doesn't produce that link.  It also, when you generate the html,  issues some error messages but you just ignore them.

      "The draw string worked just a well on the last trip as it did on the first trip."
      EDIT "just as well"

      That's all I could find, see you on the next test