75876Re: Edit: IR-OSPREY VOLT 75-STEVE KIDD

  • ftroop94
    May 23, 2013
      Coy,

      Thanks for the edits! I actually did mean "explode"...silly salesman lingo. I did, however, change the verbiage! I also pulled back on my 'impressive' language!

      I'll post it as soon as a Folder is created!

      >>comment: We need to hit the trail again sometime, sans tornadoes!!! A bunch of guys are doing a group hammock hang this weekend down in your neck of the woods. You know, you are the one that made me a convert...I've moved past Hennessey's, mainly DIY, but I have 11 hammocks in my gear stash!

      See you down the trail!

      ~Steve

      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Coy Boy" <starnescr@...> wrote:

      > Hi Steve, I just accepted the monitor role for this series. Really nice photos of all the pack features. Love the fern green color! We really should plan a hike together soon...I promise your pack would be safe... Just a couple of comments for you to consider below.
      >
      > --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "ftroop94" <ftroop94@> wrote:
      > >
      > > With Bridget Down I don't know the monitor...but here is my IR to post! When I find the editor, I'll try to forward to your email! Let me know what to work on!
      > >
      > > ~SMK
      > >

      > > HTML:
      > >
      > > http://alturl.com/ub2bx
      > > The Volt/Viva series explodes the "Integrated Custom Fit" feature.
      >
      > comment: do you mean explores. I just don't think I've ever heard explodes used in this manner and I'm pretty well read...read a lot of westerns growing up...
      >
      > > INITIAL IMPRESSIONS
      > >
      > > My first impressions of the Osprey Volt 75 are generally impressive. The fact that it weighs in well under 4 lbs (~2 kg) for its size, and with the bells and whistles that accompany it impressed me from the outset.
      >
      > comment: that's a lot of impression/s/ive/ed in a mighty short space... I might change the generally impressive to generally positive.
      >
      > The side pockets are nicely sized as well and if I place a water bottle horizontally in either of these pockets I can actually reach back and grab it and...sometimes...return it. This is something many other packs aver, but I rarely have been able to actually accomplish without the aid of a buddy.
      >
      > comment: Amen!

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic