75873Edit: IR-OSPREY VOLT 75-STEVE KIDD

  • Coy Boy
    May 23, 2013
      Hi Steve, I just accepted the monitor role for this series. Really nice photos of all the pack features. Love the fern green color! We really should plan a hike together soon...I promise your pack would be safe... Just a couple of comments for you to consider below.

      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "ftroop94" <ftroop94@...> wrote:

      > With Bridget Down I don't know the monitor...but here is my IR to post! When I find the editor, I'll try to forward to your email! Let me know what to work on!
      >
      > ~SMK
      >

      > HTML:
      >
      > http://alturl.com/ub2bx
      > The Volt/Viva series explodes the "Integrated Custom Fit" feature.

      comment: do you mean explores. I just don't think I've ever heard explodes used in this manner and I'm pretty well read...read a lot of westerns growing up...

      > INITIAL IMPRESSIONS
      >
      > My first impressions of the Osprey Volt 75 are generally impressive. The fact that it weighs in well under 4 lbs (~2 kg) for its size, and with the bells and whistles that accompany it impressed me from the outset.

      comment: that's a lot of impression/s/ive/ed in a mighty short space... I might change the generally impressive to generally positive.

      The side pockets are nicely sized as well and if I place a water bottle horizontally in either of these pockets I can actually reach back and grab it and...sometimes...return it. This is something many other packs aver, but I rarely have been able to actually accomplish without the aid of a buddy.

      comment: Amen!
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic