75852Fwd: Arrived: Carhartt Women's Force T-Shirt

  • Nancy Griffith
    May 22, 2013
      Hi Richard,

      I thought that this gigantic medium would work out but I wore it once and it is unwieldy. I seriously think it would fit my husband. Their fit guide shows 35-36 bust and 28-29 waist but I measure this shirt at 38 bust and 37 waist.

      I realize that I should have asked for a smaller size before I wore it so I'm willing to purchase another one. Would it be ok if I write my IR with the current shirt but buy a smaller one online and explain that in my FR?

      Thanks for your advice.

      Nancy

      Sent from my iPhone

      Begin forwarded message: