75792EDIT: IR - Helly Hansen Odin Traverse Pants - Brett Haydin

  • Kathy Waters
    May 8, 2013
      Brett,

      Below are your very tardy edits. I hadn’t “accepted” the monitoring
      assignment but BridGeT assigned it to me anyway, I guess and since my
      acceptance wasn’t noted in BridGeT, I never received any e-mails demanding
      my attention. So sorry about that, but better late than never.

      Please make the corrections, delete the test file and upload, ok? I’ll be
      more prompt the next round and will adjust the FR and LTR dates so that this
      test is not dragged out an extra (almost) month.

      Thanks,

      Kathy

      The Traverse features a 3/4 two-way zippers on the sides of the legs that
      should make putting them on easy over my boots.

      EDIT: Either make it “a ¾ two-way zipper” (singular) or “3/4 two-way
      zippers” (without the “a”).

      On the waistband there is also a printed box talking about the origon of the
      name and all the logos in one place.

      EDIT: Should be “origin”.

      Instead, they are meant to be used in the mountains where temperatures,
      winds and precipitation can change before you can change layers.

      EDIT: The “YOU” word! Please re-word to reflect personal expectations.

      Its quite impressive, actually.

      EDIT: Should be “It’s” with an apostrophe for the contraction “It is”.