      From: Lori Pontious <lori.pontious@...>
      To: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, May 3, 2013 6:46 AM
      Subject: [backpackgeartesters] EDIT: Helly Hansen H2 Flow Jacket- Nancy Griffith

      Hi Nancy,

      Pardon the delay… I've dubbed this the week of interruptions.

      HTML looks good… I haven't found a lot to nitpick.

      On Apr 14, 2013, at 3:03 PM, Nancy Griffith <bkpkrgirl@...> wrote:

      > SUMMARY

      > The Helly Hansen H2 Flow jacket is a quality-produced wind protective jacket with a fleece lining for extra warmth.

        Edit: Did quality produce the jacket? Something about the wording doesn't flow right to my ear. Would it suffice to say the wind protective jacket of good quality, with a fleece lining….

      I'm sure you know the drill - see you in a couple months. Thanks, Lori