      Gender: Female
      Height: 5' 7" (1.7 m)
      Weight: 163 (74 kg)
      email address: lori.pontious at gmail.com
      location: Fresno County, California, USA

      I have been dayhiking/backpacking in California since 2006, mostly in the Sierra Nevada, in the coastal ranges in winter, and into low elevation parks such as Henry Coe. I have been out at least monthly, several times a month in spring and summer, and usually carry a lightweight pack.

      Test Plan: I have a variety of trips laid out for the next four months, including a couple of four day outings, most of the time with groups. I tend to share with others when needed. My needs vary from one trip to the next but most of the time I boil water. I can't guarantee any cold trips as the weather here has turned unseasonably spring/summer - like due to the exceedingly dry year we've had so far. However, it can easily be below freezing in the Sierra any day of the year, and I'll be alpine ahead of schedule as the snow is melting apace.

      I may be tempted to try baking, simmering, frying and other creative stove hijinks with this stove! I have a variety of pots of various sizes to try with it, and a small frying pan, and have some serious fishing ahead of me this summer. And I have been known to steam bake - nothing like a good brownie or muffin on the trail!

      My thanks to Katadyn and Backpack Gear Test for their consideration.

      Current tests: Chaco Tedinho Boots (LTR about to post) and ISIS Slipstream jacket ( FR about to post) - both regrettably late´┐Ż

      Test status page at http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/T1883.htm

      ORs in last year: 3 (I think - I had another two in the hopper and may post them shortly anyway despite not qualifying for brownie points any more)

      Other test applications: none at present

      BGT involvement: monitor: Helly Hansen H2 Flow