75697EDIT- IR - Mountainsmith Red Rock 25L Day Pack

  • Ralph Ditton
    Apr 20, 2013
      Greetings Bob,
      Thank you for the IR on the Day Pack.
      Here are your edits.
      In the text version and Test Folder copy your computer seems to have some
      trouble the Trade Mark symbol as it has created these weird European writing
      symbols.
      I would just leave the TM symbol off as we do not require them in our
      reports.
      They are in the "features", "Details" and "materials" sections. (See below)
      The other two testers also picked up on the volume discrepancy.

      Features:
      • Dual panel loader
      • Air mesh backpanel with Anvil Airway™ perspiration control
      system
      • Removable 1" waistbelt
      • Side "V" compression straps for load stability
      • Vertical access stash pocket
      • Trekking pole / tool mount loops
      • Interior organizer sleeve
      • Side panel mesh pockets fits SIGG™ and Nalgene® style water
      bottles
      • Hydration compatible with single exit port
      • Front panel daisy chain

      Details:

      • Bar tack reinforcements
      • YKK® Zippers
      • 3M™ Reflective Cord

      Materials:
      • 210d Duramax™ Junior RipStop Nylon
      • 420d Duramax™ Nylon
      • 210d RipStop Liner

      Edit:" The first one closest to your back is open all.." Change "your" to
      "my" as you are talking about your pack, not mine.
      Comment: Great photos showing the inside of the pack.

      Are you a user of Daisy Chain features on a pack? If so, you may want to add
      a comment.
      Make sure that you delete your Test Folder copy when you upload your edited
      version.
      See you in two months Bob.
      Cheers
      Ralph