75692Reminder TEST CALL - Would you give the shirt off your back?

  • vicioushillbilly
    Apr 20, 2013
      Closes tomorrow night!!!

      3 lucky guys could because they will get to test Carhartt Men's FORCE® COTTON
      SS HENLEY TEE, STYLE #100413

      The men's collection is a cotton/poly blend and possess moisture wicking and
      stain release technologies.

      Here's the info: http://tinyurl.com/dy8rg68

      I'm looking for a brief application that includes the following:

      1. The opening disclaimer for testing

      2. Your bio, including any measurements specific to the test

      3. A brief test plan; just enough to demonstrate that you understand the
      product, where/how you will be testing it and how you will meet the minimum
      requirements

      4. A list of what you are now testing and a link to tester page.

      5. Number of ORs in the past 12 months (not including your initial 2)

      6. Any apps you have outstanding.

      7. Any additional BGT roles you play (mentor, monitor, etc.)

      8. Size/color preference.

      US SHIPPING INCLUDED
      Does NOT count for Newbie limit
      THREE REPORT/FOUR MONTH test

      Richard Lyon is the Test Director

      Also, don't forget to cc me at vicioushillbilly AT gmail DOT com so your app
      doesn't get lost!

      Please include "Carhartt Henley Tee – your name" in the subject line.

      This call will close Sunday 4/21/13 at 9pm EST.

      Good Luck!
      Dawn