75671TEST CALL CLOSING - Get yo fine self...

  • vicioushillbilly
    Apr 18, 2013
      Howdy all!

      Hey we need some more women's apps please... This call closes tomorrow night at 9pm EST.

      out on the trail...with Yay! Osprey! 3 lucky testers, a combination of 2 men/1 woman or 2 women/1 man, will get to test either a Osprey Volt 75 (men's) or Viva 65 (women's).

      Here's the info:
      Men's - http://www.ospreypacks.com/en/group/mens/volt_series_new
      Women's - http://www.ospreypacks.com/en/group/womens/viva_series_new

      I'm looking for a brief application that includes the following:

      1. The opening disclaimer for testing

      2. Your bio, including any measurements specific to the test

      3. A brief test plan; just enough to demonstrate that you understand the
      product, where/how you will be testing it and how you will meet the minimum
      requirements

      4. A list of what you are now testing and a link to tester page.

      5. Number of ORs in the past 12 months (not including your initial 2)

      6. Any apps you have outstanding.

      7. Any additional BGT roles you play (mentor, monitor, etc.)

      US SHIPPING INCLUDED
      Newbie limit DOES apply
      THREE REPORT/FOUR MONTH test
      John Waters is the Test Director

      Also, don't forget to cc me at vicioushillbilly AT gmail DOT com so your app
      doesn't get lost!

      Please include "Osprey Backpack - your name" in the subject line.

      This call will close Friday 4/19/13 at 9pm EST.

      Peace out ;-)
      Dawn