75487Re: [EDIT] IR - Mountainsmith Trekking Poles - Erin Foudy

  • erinfoudy
    Mar 30, 2013
      Hi James,

      I am so sorry for the extended delay in getting this report edited. We have been having a lot of computer trouble lately, but we have worked out a method to deal with the problems. Thanks for your edits! I have made changes and uploaded to the site.

      -Erin