      From: ringrat55 <amurland@...>
      To: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2013 9:54 AM
      Subject: Re: EDIT: [backpackgeartesters] IR - Kindle Cook - Andrea Murland

      Thanks Nancy.
      Strange, I see heatpack as one word on the website - I had it as 2 words originally and then changed them all! I've changed them all back now...and my spellchecker is much happier with me.

      Do we have a folder yet? Something tells me we don't, but I could also be going crazy.

      Thanks, and see ya in 2 months,
      Andrea