      From: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Lori Pontious
      Sent: Sunday, March 24, 2013 10:14 AM
      To: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [backpackgeartesters] Extension request(s)

      Confession - I haven't even looked at when the reports for the Chaco
      Tedinhos or the ISIS Slipstream are due, and I already know I need
      more time. I need to reconstruct both from scratch, IR forward, on a
      creaking Dell refurb that freezes often. The insurance doesn't seem
      likely to get me a new desktop in the next two days so I am having to
      recreate all kinds of work including the curriculum for a navigation
      course I'm teaching for the adult school.

      Which is more than anyone needs to know... but I'm behind on
      everything, so would very much appreciate another week of grace to get
      these reports in. I am digging out as fast as I can. Thanks for your
      patience. I fully anticipate having my electronic life back together
      and in full operation within the week, at which point I'll have to
      recreate my taxes.... uuuugggghhhh....

      Lori