75281EDIT: LTR - Honey Stingers Waffles - Brett Haydin

  • Jamie Lawrence
    Mar 9, 2013
      Hi Brett,

      Thanks for the report.

      Couple of tiny little points below and you're good to upload. Remember to
      delete your test version and thanks for your efforts, I enjoyed reading you

      > *Pros:* Small size, but good calorie load for the weight, great taste and
      > definitely provides an energy boost.

      Edit: provides a energy boost or provide an enery boost... you pick...

      > *Cons*: Difficult to eat in cold weather.I am looking forward to eating
      > the waffles over the next four months. I intend to bring them on my day and
      > overnight hikes, which will include some backcountry snowboarding trips.

      EDIT: Need a space after weather. Your last sentence might be taken from
      your field report? As this is a final summart it seems out of place?