75108Re: [backpackgeartesters] Extension Request - NEMO Obi 2P Tent - Mark Thompson

  • Nancy Griffith
    Feb 3, 2013
      Hi Mark

      I just took the Jakes Foot off of the tent to do this. It was a little tedious but not too difficult. I certainly would purchase another set of Jakes Feet if I decide to use it this way often.

      Nancy

      Sent from my iPhone