      From: Kathy Waters <kathy@...>
      To: BackpackGearTesters@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, January 18, 2013 10:04 AM
      Subject: [backpackgeartesters] It's ORWM 2013 TIME!

      John and I (and the rest of the OR team) are headed, once again, to that
      mecca of outdoor gear junkies known as the Outdoor Retailer Winter Market
      where we will be previewing "what's new" for winter 2013-2014.

      I'm looking for a quick show of hands of those of you who actively backpack,
      base/car camp or dayhike (not hour-long strolls with the kids, but DAY
      hikes) in the winter and would be interested in applying for winter
      backpacking gear.

      Since I am really pressed for time this weekend before ORWM starts, please
      help me out with quick, short responses. You needn't respond with why you
      don't winter backpack or that you wish you could winter backpack, just a
      quick "yes, I will apply for winter backpacking gear" or "yes, I will apply
      for winter camping gear, " OK? I'm just trying to get an idea of how much
      product we should sign up.

      Thanks for all of you!