      To: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com
      From: kathy@...
      Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2012 08:32:04 -0700
      Subject: [backpackgeartesters] EDIT: IR - Obermeyer Kestral Jacket - Brett Haydin

      Brett,

      Thanks for your prompt IR and an easy edit. Some minor edits for you and

      then you are good to upload your report.

      I have several Obermeyer products so I'm confident you will find it to be a

      stand-up jacket in the Colorado backcountry. Just stay safe, as you know

      that RECCO feature is just so your wife can claim your life insurance! <g>

      Kathy

      MSRP: $475

      EDIT: Please add "US", i.e., "$475 US" or "US $475"

      The jacket also uses a microporous coating called Hydroblock that helps

      prevent water from coming through the pours while allowing water vapor to

      escape.

      EDIT: Should be "pores" (not "pours").

      The shell is made from the EcoGenesis stretch fabric and is 100% polyester.

      Edit: Could you please give a one-liner here explaining EcoGenesis is made

      from recycled PET bottles?

      The zipper pull is a sturdy and large enough to grasp with gloves and

      mittens.

      EDIT: Need to delete the "a".

      Inside the left pocket is a d-ring.

      EDIT: Should be "D-ring" with the "d" capitalized to actually denote the

      shape of the object.

      One thing that is quicky apparent is how well the jacket is constructed.

      EDIT: Should be "quickly".