74657Application - Slipstream Jacket - Erin M. Hedden

  • Dingo
    Nov 25, 2012
      1. Please accept my application to test the Isis Slipstream Jacket. I have recently read and reviewed the entire Survival Guide and not only do I understand it, I accept it and agree to comply with all of the report requirements, including Chapter 5, found in the BackpackGearTest bylaws v0609. A copy of my test agreement is on file.

      2. Tester Information:
      NAME: Erin M. Hedden
      AGE: 32
      GENDER: Female
      HEIGHT: 5'9" (1.75m)
      WEIGHT: 153lbs (96kg)
      EMAIL: tookieblueeyes@...
      LOCATION: Southeastern Colorado, U.S.A.

      Backpacking Background: I have been backpacking since 4 years of age, taking week long trips into the mountains with my family. I hike various terrains ranging from mountains and plateaus to grasslands and prairies. My excursions can be a simple day hike with a light-weight waist pack, a loop trail requiring up to 4 nights and 5 days on which I keep my pack as light-weight as possible, or an in-and-out trip for a night or two where my pack can be quite heavy. Slow and steady is my pace and I use a tent or a hammock depending on weather and terrain.

      3. BRIEF TEST PLAN:
      I am interested in finding out how comfortable, durable and warm this jacket is and how well it packs up. My test plan entails wearing it out on my trips into the mountains of southern colorado for my usual ice fishing trips and treks as well as my overnights in the canyons and river basins.

      4. POSTED REPORTS:
      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/tester_reviews/tookieblueeyes

      5. TESTER PAGE:
      http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/T1886.htm\

      6. OWNER REVIEWS:
      Five OR's have been completed.

      7. CURRENT TESTS:
      High Sierra Titan 65 Backpack (LTR) & Kenmark Sports Armband Water Bottle (FR)

      8. CURRENT APS:
      None

      9. ADDITIONAL ROLES:
      None