74601TEST CALL - Ladies: Bundle Up.

  • Derek Hansen
    Nov 19, 2012
      BackpackGearTest.org is pleased to offer three (3) ladies the opportunity to test the Slipstream down jacket, courtesy of ISIS.

      > http://www.isisforwomen.com/p-751-slipstream-jacket.aspx

      * 800-fill-power down
      * Velvet lined collar
      * Zipper garage
      * Reverse coil front zip with no-snag draft flap
      * Invisible zip hand pockets
      * Internal mesh zip security pocket with snowflake earphone portal
      * Lycra® cuffs
      * Drawcord hem
      * Body length: 27 inches

      APPLICATION PARAMETERS

      Please include the following in your short but succinct application:

      1. Subject line: APPLICATION - Slipstream Jacket - Your Name
      2. The opening disclaimer for testing
      3. A brief personal bio
      4. A brief test plan (just long enough to demonstrate your understand the product and where you will be testing it.)
      5. A link to your previous tests/ORs (summary page) and number of ORs in the last 12 months
      6. List your current test load, AND a link to your test status page
      7. List any applications currently under consideration
      8. List any additional BGT roles (mentor, monitor, etc.)

      TEST SPECIFICS
      * US shipping included
      * Newbie limit does NOT apply
      * Curt is the Test Director

      This test call will close at midnight (MST), Monday, November 26, 2012.

      Please Cc my personal email address along with the list to ensure I receive your application.

      73,

      ~derek
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic