74576TEST CALL: Cold Feet?

  • Derek Hansen
    Nov 16, 2012
      Defeat your cold feet with a pair of thermal socks from Heat Holders!

      > http://www.heatholders.com/usa/products/overview.php

      APPLICATION PARAMETERS

      Please include the following in your short but succinct application:

      1. Subject line: APPLICATION - Heat Holder Socks - Your Name
      2. The opening disclaimer for testing
      3. A brief personal bio
      4. A brief test plan (just long enough to demonstrate your understand the product and where you will be testing it.)
      5. A link to your previous tests/ORs (summary page) and number of ORs in the last 12 months
      6. List your current test load, AND a link to your test status page
      7. List any applications currently under consideration
      8. List any additional BGT roles (mentor, monitor, etc.)

      TEST SPECIFICS
      * US shipping included
      * Newbie limit does NOT apply
      * 2 report test!
      * Nancy is the Test Director

      This test call will close at midnight (MST), Friday, November 23, 2012.

      Please Cc my personal email address along with the list to ensure I receive your application.

      73,

      ~derek
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic