      From: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Ray
      Sent: Friday, 12 October 2012 11:46 PM
      To: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [backpackgeartesters] Re: Can't delete report: EDIT- LTR - Sea to
      Summit Ultra-Sil View Dry Bags - Theresa Lawrence

      > Thanks Ralph! I totally forgot about the word beanie ... toque must have
      sounded really odd, I'm curious what you first thought it was ... I will
      have to start calling it a beanie now ...

      Ralph must not know Bob and Doug McKenzie

      I hope you don't mind but
      There's a photographer that's gonna
      Be taking pictures of us together
      To prove that you were here
      Doing, uh, the record
      (Yeah, in case people don't believe us)

      (How come he's not wearing a toque)
      Oh, he's not from the Great White North

      Your report is deleted Theresa,

      Ray

      > By the way I can't upload my report because there's no link to delete the
      old one, it seems to happen when there's no field report .... can you help
      with this? thanks