74183EDIT- LTR - Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil View Dry Bags - Theresa Lawrence

  • Ralph Ditton
    Oct 9, 2012
      Hello again Theresa
      Looks like you have a great affinity for these sacks.
      I was most impressed with how they held up in your water craft sloshing
      around in water.
      In your Initial Report delete the very last line: Check back in a couple
      months for my field reviews.

      Only one little thing for your consideration.

      Comment: Could you add after "toque" (aka beanie). I had to look up the word
      to see what it was. Here they are called "beanie". A knitted round rimless
      hat resembling a skullcap sometimes with a pom pom on top.
      That is all.
      Ensure that you delete your test file copy.
      Best
      Ralph
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic