73863Re: FR: Columbia - Omni-Freeze Top - Kurt

  • woodswoman
    Sep 1 9:59 AM
      Kurt,
      Nice job on the FR. I like how you included the RH readings on some of your treks..what a different world from here! I am back from the JMT..it was a great trip although I may say it was the hardest trip I have ever done. No problems though..thank goodness!

      I have only one EDIT and comment:

      Comment: I noticed in your chart that the first entries for the Santa Catalinas does not line up to the left like the other entries below it (this appears to be the case across the entire line). This is a minor thing but you may want them all to line up.

      Fortunately my Jeep Wrangler is up to the
      challenge, and I arrived at the trail hard late Friday afternoon.

      EDIT:

      trail "head"

      That's it!

      Gail