      From: K S <karguo@...>
      To: Nancy Griffith <bkpkrgirl@...>; "backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com" <backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, August 7, 2012 9:58 PM
      Subject: [backpackgeartesters] EDIT: LTR: Black Diamond Astral 40 pack- Nancy Griffith

      The report needs no edits - upload as is.

      I am glad that you enjoyed the pack - it does look like a really nice one.

      Kara

       ~~~

      "Making the world a better place is not only your responsibility, it is your joy, it is your blessing, it is your gift, it's your opportunity to make your life mean something, so take it." ~ Derrick N. Ashong