73331Re: [EDIT] LTR - Dual Eyewear SL2 sunglasses - Coy Boy

  • Coy Boy
    Jul 3 2:49 PM
      Thanks JET! I have fixed and uploaded. BTW, the tire in question was a few pounds low (about 80 psi vs 110 psi when fully inflated) but I find the ride more comfortable this way...OK I know, I'm already riding a lazy-boy on wheels...but I got to have ALL the comfort possible. Oh, and nearly flawless sounds much better than I only found a few eidts. I may have to use that next time...thanks for the kind words!

      Coy Boy

      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, jetriple@... wrote:

      > Thank you for your Dual Eyewear SL2 sunglass report. I really enjoyed it,
      > and it was nearly flawless!
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic