71761EDIT/Approval - Re: LTR - MontBell Frost Line Parka - Lyon

  • Michael
    Mar 6 9:30 AM
      And that is why I only offered it as an Edit rather than an EDIT so you knew I only recommended it as a change, but in the end it was your call. Your change works better I think. Glad you like your parka - it was a good test series.
      Have a great day.
      Mike

      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "richardglyon@..." <montana.angler@...> wrote:

      > Thanks, Mike - good catches all. I'll make all changes but one: "two day hikes" [two non-overnight hikes on different days] differs from "two-day hikes" [an indeterminate number of hikes each two days in duration]. When "two-day" is used as an adjective it should be hyphenated, when used as a noun [day hike] not. To avoid any confusion I changed "day hikes" to "dayhikes" - one word.
      >
      > Uploaded and Tests folder copy deleted.
      >
      > Cheers, Richard
      >
      > --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Michael" <mosack@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi Richard,
      > >
      > > Glad you like your Parka! Love what I can see of the new pad as well...congratulations.
      > >

      > > "I also wore the Frost Line at breaks on two day hikes in Montana"
      > >
      > > Edit – For consistency, you use hyphens in every other case so I would recommend adding one here (two-day hikes)

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic