71126RE: [backpackgeartesters] Re: MOD EDIT - tasc Hybrid Fitted LST - Alex Legg

  • Andrew Buskov
    Jan 1, 2012
      Ales & Roger,

      The 800px wide requirement was necessary in the past due to the wide blue
      sidebar being visible. Now that David has removed the sidebar, as long as
      pictures don't cause the browser pane to exceed the 1024px requirement, any
      size is acceptable. However, the file size requirements are still in effect.

      > I think the requirement is that the whole BGT page fit on a 1024 pixel
      > screen. That means in general that the pictures should not exceed 800
      > wide, last time I checked the guidelines.
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic