69642TEST CALL - Quick! What's Black, White, and Red All Over?

  • Derek Hansen
    Aug 23, 2011
      The Gerber Crucial F.A.S.T. Red pocket tool!

      This pocket tool is the "first and only" to feature an "assisted opening blade technology" with eight additional components. Check out the full details on their website:

      > http://bit.ly/qkTs1a

      APPLICATION PARAMETERS
      Please include the following in your short but succinct application:

      1. Subject line: APPLICATION - Gerber Crucial FAST - Your Name
      2. The opening disclaimer for testing
      3. A brief personal bio
      4. A brief test plan showing you understand the product and where you will use it
      5. A list of what you are currently testing AND a link to your test status page
      6. List any applications currently under consideration
      7. List any additional BGT roles (mentor, monitor, etc.) you play

      TEST SPECIFICS
      * US shipping included
      * Newbie limit DOES NOT apply
      * Specify your non-guaranteed color
      * Jenn is the test admin

      This test call will close at midnight (MST), Tuesday, August 30, 2011.

      Please Cc my personal email address along with the list to ensure I receive your application.

      73,

      ~derek
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic