6866Re: For those with wee little ones...

  • Sonjia
    Sep 1, 2005
      I have a question:

      I'd like to apply for this BUT I'm not due until 11/24. That's twelve
      weeks away (not that I'm counting). Should I go ahead and submit an
      app with the understanding that true testing would not begin until
      late November/early December? I could use it until then for Julia -
      she's out of diapers (Woo Hoo!) but I still need to cart around stuff
      for her (snacks, change of clothes, etc).

      Just don't want to waste anyone's time!

      Sonjia
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic