6844Re: Test Call Status Report

  • André Corterier
    Sep 1, 2005
      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, WoodlandSprite
      <cl_woodlandsprite@y...> wrote:
      > All, please see my queries below. This is important. I need to know
      if we don't have demographics to support certain items right now.

      > I'm sitting on a mess of test calls...please don't disappoint.
      >
      > Rebecca <rebecca@b...> wrote:
      >
      > TEST CALLS CURRENTLY OPEN
      > =========================
      >
      > Merrell - Waterpro Ultrasport
      > TYPE:
      > U.S. Testers Only
      > Newbie limit applies.
      > ...APPLICATIONS RECEIVED
      > ...Anthony (TJ) Smith
      I believe this really is US only. Would have loved them.

      > ****Do we really only have 1 person interested in shoes that can go
      in and out of water? I know we have more people in mild climes that
      can test this type of footwear...

      > Moving Comfort - Kickback Pant
      > TYPE: Clothing - Pants/Shorts
      > International Testers Welcome
      > Newbie limit applies.
      > ...APPLICATIONS RECEIVED
      > ...Jennifer Pope
      I'd try this one, too, but it said "Ladies only".

      <snip>

      > Ultralight Outfitters - Beercan Stove
      > TYPE:
      > U.S. Testers Only
      > Newbie limit applies.
      > ...APPLICATIONS RECEIVED
      > ...Scott Michael Downard
      >
      > ***I realize this is a relatively new call, but a good chunk of our
      testers are ULers or have UL tendencies....Do I only see one
      applicant simply the fact that this test call is new-ish?

      yes.

      André
    • Show all 161 messages in this topic