      From: asklarry99 <asklarry98@...>
      To: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wed, March 30, 2011 6:37:57 PM
      Subject: [backpackgeartesters] Edit: FR - Cocoons Sunglasses - Jerry Adams

      Hi Jerry-

      I'm trying to be quicker now, so here are your edits for the Cocoons test.
      Nothing that needs to be changed, but a few comments and suggestions ("Edits")
      for you. Please upload when ready.

      See you in 2 months

      -larry

      Comment: FIELD LOCATIONS AND CONDITIONS
      >>>Sentences? Obviously this is a style issue, so feel free to leave as is if you
      >>>prefer. Me? I like sentences!

      Edit: It was a mixture of sun and cloudy.
      >>>"sun and clouds" or "sunny and cloudy" would be better

      Edit: The darkness of the lenses is a good compromise
      >>>suggest "tint" or "coloring" instead of "darkness", both here and in the
      >>summary

      Comment: One negative about these glasses is there's a fairly wide strip around
      the perimeter that blocks my peripheral vision.

      >>>This is good to know!

      Edit: the sun glasses fit over my regular glasses.