68048ATTN: ALL Current Testers and Test Monitors

  • themiddlesister1951
    Mar 23, 2011
      I truly apologize but once again I'm out of town and in a situation which is causing BridGeT to be obstinate! She must be getting homesick as it's been almost 2 months since she's been home in the mountains of Colorado!

      Anyway, I can keep BridGeT updated with all your wonderful, timely postings, but I can't get her to spit out the reminder e-mails. Don't even ask what we think of ATT/Bellsouth!

      So, could you all PLEASE check your personal Admin pages to see what reports you are due to post and what tests you are due to edit?

      BridGeT and I will be in our beloved mountains on April 6 barring something really, really drastic. Then we should be back to normal (or what passes for it) again.

      Thanks!