67376EDIT: [backpackgeartesters] FR Black Diamond Trail Shock Jenn K.

  • Nancy Griffith
    Jan 5, 2011
      Hi Jenn,

      Try as I might, I couldn't find any edits.  Please upload when ready and delete
      your test file.

      Have a good few months!

      Nancy

      >>I was glad to have trekking poles with me on that trip as I was sliding on the
      >>trail. The Trail

      Shock poles preventing me from falling several times and they also helped me
      high step over rocks and mud without a loss of balance.
      Comment: I hiked the Wall Street Trail one time (in Spring) and it was so
      slippery that I cannot imagine hiking it without poles!
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic