      From: redbike64 <redbike64@...>
      To: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tue, January 4, 2011 3:27:03 PM
      Subject: [backpackgeartesters] Re: MEMBER COMMENT - Princetontec Byte Test
      Problem

      Has anybody tried NiMH cells? You'll only get about 2.4V total but their output
      curves are much better than alkalines. There's also disposable lithium, which
      put out 1.5+V for extended periods (but are expen$ive).

      I'm very interested in what y'all find out.

      Cheers,

      Rick

      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, Derek Hansen <derek.hansen@...>