66830EDIT -REPOST - IR - OR W Radiant LT Zip Top - Kristine Mar

  • Ralph Ditton
    Nov 1, 2010
      Hello Kristine,

      Thank you for the amended version.

      Normally you do not have to repost an article for further edits on test
      items, unlike the Owner Review process when you first start out.

      The print (font) size is good.

      Delete the test copy and upload.

      No further edits.

      Look forward to your future reports.