66091EDITED TEST CALL: How Astronomers Are There Amongst Us?

  • nwcurt
    Sep 6, 2010
      Please note this test has been extended until 9/13. Thanks!

      -Curt
      ______________________________________

      I am hoping for quite a few because I need a three good testers to
      bear witness to the Sunday Afternoons Eclipse Cap.
      As usual I will need a good mix of boys and girls, so get those
      applications in.

      Please remember the following in your succinct application:

      1. The opening disclaimer for testing
      2. A Personal bio
      3. A brief test plan, just long enough to demonstrate you understand the product and where you will be testing it
      4. A link to your previous tests/ORs (summary page)
      5. List your current test load, or a link to your test status page
      6. List any applications currently under consideration
      7. List any additional BGT roles (mentor, monitor, etc.)

      Now for the TEST CALL SPECIFICS...

      - New NEXT Spring – not on website (check "files" section)
      - Baseball Cap Style

      "Take outdoor active sports to a new level. Superior ventilated crown vents open and close to keep you cool, while offering outstanding UPF coverage.

      -Certified UPF 50+ breathable nylon sun fabric (mesh vents not rated) -3" foldable brim for easy packing
      -Water resistant -Lightweight: 2.0oz
      -Flip-up crown panels with mesh venting -intergrated, wicking sweatband -Rear low profile hook and loop system for custom sizing
      -Sizes: Men's and Women's M,L -Patent Pending -Designed in USA/Imported"

      - Newbie Limit DOES NOT apply
      - U.S. shipping included
      - Test Call closes @ 11:59pm Pacific on September 13 , 2010
      - Please included "Sunday Afternoons Eclipse Cap" in the subject line of your application
      - Curt is the Test Admin for this test
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic