      From: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Jamie
      Sent: Saturday, 4 September 2010 5:13 PM
      To: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [backpackgeartesters] OOP - 4th-20th September

      I am about to head to overseas for some volunteer work. I am heading to East
      Timor and assume that internet options will be next to zero.

      I have 2 pending applications. If selected my details are on file to allow
      shipping. Given the items I imagine I will be back by the time selections
      and shipping are arranged.

      Jamie L