66038Re: FR - OR Dune Shirt - Chad Poindexter

  • Heather
    Aug 31, 2010

      Sorry for the editing delay, I should have posted an OOP but I went into labor too soon to think about it! Html looks good BTW and the pics are amusing! I don't have any edits for you, you have pretty much covered it all. Being from the South myself, I'm thinking this shirt would work really well in areas of low humidity- I've tried my share of shirts like this and they suck in humidity, but in the desert they are awesome. Its good that it doesn't smell too bad though...a plus.

      Looking forward to reading the LTR, upload at will.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic