      From: Andrew Buskov
      To: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com ; kathy@...
      Sent: Friday, July 02, 2010 11:54 AM
      Subject: [backpackgeartesters] EXTENSION REQUEST - OR SoDo Shirt - AB

      EXTENSION REQUEST - OR SoDo Shirt - AB

      I have a question in to OR via email regarding a design feature of the SoDo shirt. I
      was hoping to have my reply last night so I could get my report in on time, but alas
      it hasn't arrived yet. I'd like to know if I could have an extension till Monday to
      see if their reply comes in. If this is not acceptable, just let me know and I'll have
      my report uploaded tonight.

      Thanks!

      AB